Web Design / Developer Intern
Are you an intelligent and energetic web developer who wants to work for an innovative company? Do you have skills and never have an opportunity to use them? Do you want an internship where you can actually make a difference instead of running errands / getting coffee?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, you are the type of person we are looking for! Check the details below to see the great opportunity we provide to our interns.
Rasor Advertising & Interactive Web Designer
The Rasor Advertising & Interactive Internship will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at a growing advertising agency. We’re not only looking for this to add value to Rasor Advertising & Interactive, but we ultimately want to provide our intern with knowledge and experience that can help them jumpstart their careers here at RAI or another agency.
What we are looking for in an Web Design Intern?
For this position, we are looking for candidates that have the skills and traits to excel within our company. A candidate should have most if not all the traits below:
- Be a smart, agile thinker
- Proven ability to get things done
- Ability to write HTML/CSS Semnantic and Valid Code
- How to create a WordPress Theme and site
- Basics of SEO
- Understand Social Media tactics
- Ability to think of creative solutions to problems
- WordPress knowledge big plus not requirement
What will the Web Design intern do?
Our Web Intern will have the opportunity to get involved in every facet of our Interactive development:
- Building Custom web sites
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Website CMS Development
- Sit in on client meetings
- Brainstorm Marketing messaging (for websites, newsletters, and any other marketing materials, etc.)
What are our Expectations?
This opportunity is for people who are eager to learn and be part of a team. We expect the summer interns to work between 20 and 30 hours a week. There may be an opportunity for a paid internship if you are a hard worker ; )